The Netwealth Client Service and Operations Team
Our aim is to provide a highly professional service for Netwealth clients and to ensure that their requests are managed promptly, accurately and efficiently. We expect our clients to always have access to high quality information and assistance.
Reporting to the Client Operations Manager, we are looking for a Client Operations Specialist to join the team in Q1 2021. The Client Operations team are predominately concerned with the control and ongoing administration of our client’s accounts ensuring direct debits, payments and fees are all processed correctly. They work closely with the Client Service team and our custodian SEI Investments (Europe) Limited.
- Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills are vital because the role requires daily communication with clients and service providers as well as other members of the team and wider firm.
- Excellent attention to detail and control focus.
- Ability to problem solve to ensure work is done in an efficient and effective manner.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and investments; experience in wealth or investment management is desirable.
- Strong academic background through to degree level, a strong sense of ethics, sound judgement and the desire to be a business-oriented problem solver.
- Reconciliation of cash receipts and cash allocation across accounts.
- Setting up and managing direct debits for clients.
- Setting up and managing withdrawals for clients.
- Monthly fee reconciliations and fee bookings.
- Assisting the Client Service team in messaging clients via the secure message centre.
- Assisting with the quarter end valuation and custody statement production.
- Managing account closures and account administration in our custody system.
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information: