The Netwealth Client Service and Operations Team.
Our aim is to provide a highly professional service for Netwealth clients and to ensure that their requests are managed promptly, accurately and efficiently. We expect our clients to always have access to high quality information and assistance.
We are looking for a Junior Client Service Representative to join our team to focus on our transfers process. The vast majority of our clients will transfer existing pensions or ISAs to Netwealth as part of their onboarding process and we aim to make this process as smooth as possible for them. We are looking for a candidate who can progress in time to cover the full suite of Client Service tasks and responsibilities.
• Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong communication skills are vital because the role requires daily communication with clients and service providers as well as other members of the team and wider firm.
• Excellent attention to detail and control focus.
• Ability to problem solve to ensure work is done in an efficient and effective manner.
• Knowledge of the financial industry and investments; experience in wealth or investment management is desirable.
• Strong academic background through to degree level, a strong sense of ethics, sound judgement and the desire to be a business-oriented problem solver.
• Process transfer forms received and send these out to counterparties. Update custodian system and CRM on a regular basis.
• Track each transfer and follow up with counterparties to ensure that transfers are progressing and provide updates to clients or follow up with clients where additional information is required.
• Prepare transfer and onboarding forms for clients.
• Key member of the in-house client service team who are responsible for incoming calls, emails and messages providing timely, accurate and clear responses to achieve our goal of a high-class professional experience.
• Assist with production of quarterly valuation reports and custody statements.
• Chase up ISA history forms for transfer-ins and ensuring these are sent for transfer-out requests.
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information:firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, at this current time, we cannot accept applications that require sponsorship for an employment visa. No agencies please.
Our London office
Please contact us for details
08 July 2022