The Netwealth Client Service and Operations Team
Our aim is to provide a highly professional service for Netwealth clients and to ensure that their requests are managed promptly, accurately and efficiently. We expect our clients to always have access to high quality information and assistance.
Reporting to the Trading Operations Manager, we are looking for a Trading Operations Specialist to join the team in the second half of 2021. The Trading Operations team are predominately concerned with the input of our daily trading orders and the control and ongoing administration of our clients' accounts ensuring dividends, fees and cashflows are all processed correctly. They work closely with the Portfolio Management team, Client Service and Client Operations teams and our custodian SEI Investments (Europe) Limited.
• Hard working, self-motivated and able to work independently in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong communication skills are vital because the role requires daily communication with service providers as well as other members of the team and wider firm.
• Excellent attention to detail and control focus.
• Ability to problem solve to ensure work is done in an efficient and effective manner.
• Knowledge of the financial industry and investments; experience in wealth or investment management is desirable.
• Strong academic background through to degree level, a strong sense of ethics, sound judgement and the desire to be a business-oriented problem solver.
• Review cash received and ensure this is correctly allocated for investment.
• Input orders for daily trading and work with the portfolio manager to ensure that these are executed before the deadlines.
• Update strategies on instructions from the portfolio management team.
• Process withdrawal requests to ensure that the necessary cash is raised.
• Review and resolve exceptions with MIFID II Transaction reporting
• Review cash and stock reconciliations.
• Collaborate with the client service team at our custodian to raise issues and monitor through to resolution.
• Escalate issues promptly to management and client service.
• Document operational procedures.
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information:email@example.com
Unfortunately, at this current time, we cannot accept applications that require sponsorship for an employment visa. No agencies please.
Our London office
Competitive + Pension
09 June 2021