London | Product | Full time
What’s our Mission?
- Our mission is to define and represent the future model for UK wealth management.
- We believe wealth management should combine the best elements of a traditional investment and advice service with the benefits of a technology-enhanced approach.
- We have brought together a highly qualified team, a powerful online service, a robust investment framework and access to experienced advisers - all at a fraction of the industry cost.
Together, we can deliver wealth management as it should be.
Who are we?
We began our journey in early 2016, led by Charlotte Ransom and Thomas Salter, former Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan executives.
We have combined a highly experienced investment team with powerful financial technology and have raised £37m over 4 rounds from high profile City executives and entrepreneurs.These include ICAP Founder Michael Spencer, Stuart Rose ex-CEO of M&S and ex-chairman of Ocado, Harvey McGrath ex-CEO of MAN Group and Jupiter’s vice-chairman Edward Bonham Carter.
Your Mission as a Product Manager
As a Product Manager you will be leading our product function and ensuring we are developing our products with the voice of the client at heart. We want you to understand our industry, stakeholders and clients and relate this understanding into a product strategy to drive our business forward.
Our clients look to our product to make wealth management a more intuitive and accessible service that addresses their needs for insight, understanding and transparency.
What you will be doing
- Working within the Product Management and Executive team to develop and evolve Netwealth’s technology product roadmap - setting the vision and aligning stakeholders and engineering teams around the strategy.
- Developing the core product process internally and identifying areas for improvement.
- Incorporating input and feedback from clients, stakeholders and the broader wealth management industry into Netwealth’s product strategy and prioritisation.
- Working with engineering and design teams, and coordinating with stakeholders across the wider business, to deliver on the product roadmap.
- Working closely and guiding the development teams on a daily basis, facilitating delivery and ensuring we are developing our products as iteratively as possible.
Who are you?
- You are a proven and successful product manager
- You have experience (3+ years) in a Product Management role.
- You have experience building and developing products from inception and have a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- You enjoy working with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile.
- You understand and are adept at uncovering the needs of our clients (internal and external) through both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You are able to bring their voice into the business and balance this with stakeholder expectations
- You have an interest in what we do!
- You are not an expert but the financial and wealth management sector is an interest area.
- Bonus Points: if you have any exposure to financial technology or wealth management
What does the process look like?
Step 1: Initial interview with Senior Product Manager to find out more about your experiences and skills and why you want to work at Netwealth. Duration: 45mins to 1hr.
Step 2: Product Presentation - Pick your favourite product and tell us about it - What would you change about it? You will be presenting to a panel of senior developers, design and product managers. The presentation should be around 10-15 mins, after which there will be some questions from the panel.
Step 3: Culture & fit interview with business heads (Client Advisory & Operations). Duration 45mins to 1hr
Step 4: Final stage interview with Tom Salter, COO and Co-founder of Netwealth. Duration: 30-45mins
We take exceptional care of our hiring, meaning you will always be working with interesting, ambitious, caring and talented people. We value growth and learning, and actively encourage this in our colleagues.
Our Company Values:
- Clients’ Interests: Our clients’ interests always come first. If we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Teamwork: Teamwork is at the core of everything we do. We treat all of our colleagues with respect and each of our individual contributions always forms part of a broader team effort.
- Integrity and Honesty: Integrity and honesty are critical attributes for all employees. We will never compromise on ethical standards.
- Accountability: Accountability is key. We each take responsibility for the work that we do and honour our commitments to each other and our clients.
- Empathy and Respect: Empathy and respect are at the heart of our business. We embrace our differences and treat others in the same way we would like to be treated.
What do you get for all your hard work?
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Whatever tools you need to make you productive (within reason!)
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional holiday (purchase up to 3 additional days annually)
- Charity day
- Home working set-up
- Alternative working location (work up to 2 weeks per annum 'somewhere else')
- Regular team and firm-wide events
- Competitive pension benefits (up to 5% employer contributions)
- Discretionary equity awards
- Discretionary bonus
- Financial health-check / plan (from our Advisory Team)
- Preferential investment account fees
- Season ticket loans
🚲Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Cycle to work
- Tech Scheme
- Electric car leasing
Please email us your CV and any other relevant information:
Unfortunately, at this current time, we cannot accept applications that require sponsorship for
an employment visa. No agencies please.